Electric Motor of the Standard PAKITA Siren Series
• The electrical motor of the standard PAKITA siren series is made of cast-iron frame, cast-iron front and a rear-end shields. This motor is particularly fit for the mounting of the siren’s head.
• The motor is protected against dusts and water. It is designed for intermittent periodic duty.
• Windings are class F.
• Rolling bearings are sealed and lifetime lubricated.
• The motor rotor is dynamically balanced.
• Motor rotating speed is 2900 RPM.
• Motor is powered by alternating current, coupling of 220/380 Volts at 50 Hz. (For 60Hz, contact us).